For those who have been checking this poor blog to see if there have been any more of those promised daily updates from my adventure to Florida.. and have been righteously disappointed.. well, I really do need to change my ways on blogging about any future adventures into the lands of who-knows-where.
Again it happened.
I start off on the journey all whoop-de-doo taking pics and videos and writing my worthless tripe for all to shake your heads at.. but then as I encounter people along my way, it just all wusses out.
Truth be told (again) and verified without doubt is that I cannot post entries while I am with other people. There is simply not enough quiet time, alone time, to edit photos and video and tell the tale of my travels.
Doesn't work.
So, as the song goes, "I got to change my ways" in this blogging thing.
I really do enjoy it and knowing that a bunch of you are reading it and hopefully getting a small bit enjoyment out of it is just frosting-on-the-cake for me.
So.. future journeys... I WILL.. I WILL (got that?) schedule in between visiting folks full days solitude (at campgrounds) where I can be left alone and catch up on everything. I would like that. You would like that. I will make it happen.. Intention and planning ahead will do it.
After my stay with Bob and Francie in Venice and having been on the road for 18 days I felt "the calling of the barn"..
For those of you with no kind of farm background it means like a herd of cattle (or horses) at some pre-determined moment in the late afternoon the animals all turn tail, pick up their grazing speed and head back to the barn for the evening. Creatures of habit as am I.So it was for me as well. The DC Nest was calling me loud and clear.
I-95 North, where the hell are you! Oh, there you are! Let me climb on your back and fly like an eagle!
Today is Sunday. I pulled into the condo garage Thursday night and I am just now finding the time to put this entry together before going into my usual blogging hibernation in a few days.
