Sunday, February 6

Here's to New Friends!

For two days now I've have holed up in South Miami with Pilar, Mickey, Mary, Nic and Orso (the dog). My gracious hosts have not yet kicked me out but alas I am feelin' the pull of the road and will shortly leave this little corner on their Florida Paradise.

Here's the clip of the day: (23 seconds)


I've taken the kayak out onto the canal for a meditative run on the water and may have a hour to do so again this morning before packing my wagon and heading out onto the road. I have yet to decide whether to travel further south.. or east.. or north.
I'll make that decision when the moment comes to do so and my angels tap me on the shoulder and point this-a-way, bub.
The important thing is to keep moving.. keep exploring.. meet up with new things and with great luck pick up some new friends. You can never have too many real friends.
Indeed, where would we be without our friends?

Image of the Day:

Basic Training

Drill sergeants are aptly named. Their purpose in life is to drill a hole into every raw recruit that steps off the bus that Mom and Dad sai...